Auto-Align Mac Cracked is an automatic microphone alignment and phase correction plug-in. It works perfectly for both production dialog & ADR.
Auto Align Post Mac Cracked Download – Latest Version 2
Auto Align Post Mac Cracked delivers outstanding sounding dialogue in countless award-winning films and TV shows. It saved dialogue editors days of tedious work and became an essential tool for many audio-post professionals.
By enabling dynamic time-alignment correction of moving location microphones, Auto Align Crack makes it possible to effectively mix the boom and lav microphones by eliminating comb-filtering and phase artifacts caused by the time-of-arrival differences, with just a few clicks.
Auto Align Post Mac Cracked takes a significant step further by introducing a new spectral phase correction module, refined algorithm, and user interface. It brings ARA2-VST3 support for compatible DAW’s such as Nuendo and StudioOne, and more.
Auto Align Post Mac Cracked
Auto Align Post Mac Cracked delivers outstanding sounding dialogue in countless award-winning films and TV shows.
When recording an instrument with more than one mic, sound tends to reach each microphone at a slightly different time, causing some frequencies to cancel each other out and other frequencies to build up unnaturally. This phenomenon is known as the comb-filter effect.
Auto Align Post 2 Crack Download
Properly aligning microphones makes for an amazing difference in low-end definition and punch. With Auto Align Post 2 Crack alignment takes only a few seconds, where previously it required spending considerable time trying to time-align and figure out phase issues.
Auto-Align Post Crack will analyze your multi-mic recording and will automatically detect and compensate for the delay between the microphones sample-accurately, significantly reducing the comb-filter effect and dramatically improving the resulting sound.
- Microphones time-alignment of up to ±100ms or distances of up to ~112 feet / ~34 meters
- Spectral Phase Correction Module corrects phase-shift caused by electronic and acoustic filters
- Dynamic mode enables continuous phase/time correction for moving actors or cameras
- Static mode enables fixed phase/time correction for stationary microphones
- Multi-channel support
- Spectral Phase Correlation Meter
- Highly optimized for CPU efficiency and operation speed
- Easy to operate – no manual adjustments required
- Automatic, sample-accurate correction of runtime differences and phase angle for multi-track microphone recordings in post-production, movie and TV sound
- Static mode for phase and delay adaptation for stationary microphones
- Dynamic mode for permanent, dynamic phase and runtime adaptation of moving sources
- Adjustment by +/- 100 ms (about 34 meters) for up to 48 channels
- Easy operation due to limited parameter set
- Extreme time savings compared to manual editing of tracks
What’s new in Auto Align Post Mac Cracked Version 2
Spectral Phase Correction Module
A production sound mixer may often engage a high-pass filter on the boom mic to filter out low-frequency noise on-location recording sets. However, electronic high-pass filters induce a phase shift to the signal, resulting in a significant loss of low-end and ‘body’ of the dialogue when mixed with a non-filtered mic.
The new Spectral Phase Correction module detects and dynamically corrects frequency-dependent phase shifts to achieve significantly improved spectral alignment and richer sound.
Long in the making, Auto-Align® Post 2 brings VST3 support for ARA2 compatible DAW’s such as Nuendo and Studio One.
Spectral Correlation Meter [aax]
A spectral magnifying looking-glass provides a detailed 28-bands frequency phase correlation view.
Auto-Align Post’s core algorithm was further refined to deliver better overall results.
Technical details & System Requirements
- Shipping Format: E-Mail
- License validity: perpetual
- Copy Protection: iLok 2 / iLok 3 (401447) / Machine License
- Simultaneous Activations: 1
- Windows: from 7
- Mac OS (64 Bit): from 10.8
- CPU min.: Intel Core 2 Duo
- RAM min.: 4 GB RAM
- add. System requirements: Internet Connection for Installation and Activation, mind. AVID Pro Tools 11, Presonus Studio One 4.5, Steinberg Cubase / Nuendo 11